IE7 problem??

exeter1256

OSNN Newbie
Hi ,
I've just installed the IE7 on my laptop since that when I am using the Microsoft Help software ( e.g. when you go to help menu and go to help conetnt) I can not view the help content. I dont know why. the screen is blank and sometimes it says the page can not be displayed. if anyone knows how to solve the problem please let me know. thanks .

Most likely as far as I'm aware IE7 still beta software, therefore no point including help files for unfinished product!

Geezer.

No the problem is I can not see the help content in any Html help files.( help workshop) is blank. I though the problem is caused by installing IE7 what do you think?

Is it every help file from every program?

madmatt said:

I can not do this as microsoft says you have a new version of HTML workshop...

here is the window i get with blank pages.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

bullet.png
Retype the address.

bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
  • <LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server is not reachable. <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server does not have a listing for the website's domain.
  • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

Do you think is IE7 problem???

I've seen similar errors with SSL sites (when the cert is in error). So I think it is safe to assume that it is in fact a bug with IE7 B2P.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back