IE6 stupid question

K

KMA

I know this is going to sound stupid...but...here goes.
Now that I have the sp1 installed...and all the latest and greatest updates....the bottom bar on IE is gone...how do I get that back?

I've checked all the settings..but I just don't see it.

Thanks for your help.

KMA Matt

And make sure the status bar on windows explorer is ticked as well. Then the IE one won't keep disappearing.

lol, i had same problem a while ago. now i always rememeber what to do if something happens :)

Thanks for your help

now now...don't make fun of me.... I looked and looked but never found the setting that said..."stupid little bar on the bottom"

Trying to fix it...I also messed up were the address bar is and the links and all that....had me in a panic for a bit....but I sorted that out by my self...

I miss my windows 95. :-( NOT !!!!

Thanks for the help.

Matt

lol, go to view on top> check status bar thing.

yeah..thanks..I got it.
Then it went away again....
Then I saw the post about the same click in windows explorer.

Now everything is good...both are clicked and they stay there.

Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back