IE links... how to open maximized?

T

Temperal

Hi all...

I know I saw a thread on this somewhere but can't find it now. I'm trying to figure out how to have IE open links in a new window maximized. As it stands right now, something has caused IE to open all my link windows in a small window rather than large or maximized. Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,
Temperal

Hello there
You should create an IE6 etc shortcut. if you dont have one.
Right click , select properties /shortcut/run and choose your option for the window needed.

Another way is to restore down IE then stretch it to the size you want. Close IE then open it. See how that goes.

Manually dragging the window open seems to have done the trick. Wish I could find a way to have links that open in a new window open maximized. When I first open an IE window I'm fine. I have that set in the properties for the IE shortcut. It is when I go from a link within an already open window that is the problem. Now that I have dragged it larger it is much better, but still looking for that fix to make it maximized. Thanks to both of you for your responses I appreciate it...

Temperal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back