deleted

IE is having problems...
Sky is blue...

mmm... love stating the obvious!!! =P

www.mozilla.org

Your problems are solved. IE is NOT standards compliant so may display the highly standards required xhtml code very wrongly... mmm... go my grammer...

Me fail English??? Thats unpossible!!!

I tried your exampleURL. It is displayed correctly here. So it is not a general problem of IE at least. No idea for a fix either, sorry.

Try this:
Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab ->click restore defaults
be sure to close all instances of IE after making changes.

if that doesn't work try repairing IE through add/remove programs.

if neither of those work let me know if/how you fix it

I've got this same problem. It seems like the MS XML Parser install is corrupted, be it a file or registry. I too noticed it after SP1, but I also had the problem with Windows Update where in IE Options, Languages, no language was selected. I'm betting the two are related. So now I'm suspecting some update either directly from SP1 or post SP1, has caused this. (ie .NET Framework Sp2)

Anybody else have ideas/solutions without reimaging?

Yes, I have done a IE Reinstall, and scanned the system files for corrupt ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back