format c:
HTML Editor
Newsgroups
Internet Calls
Calendar
Contact list

all things that sorta piss me off!

before I get angry, i'll skip my explanation and go straight to the question

can you edit these so that they're actually useful (to me)?! as in, E-mail set up for Yahoo instead of opening some big ol' program i've never used (outlook), or hotmail!

set up calendar for Yahoo also?! Contact list for Yahoo also??

Internet calls i dont use, and newsgroups are for perverts and pirates:p

Well, I've never seen anything that let you change these to non-MS products or services. That's kind of the point though I guess... use Microsoft's stuff and it's more convenient. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a way to "hack" IE to change those to whatever you want, but like I said, I've never seen anything.

Well the e-mail I have mine set to Mozilla mail. My HTML editor can be either Notepad or Mozilla.

I think the way it works is if you have changed the "default" browser, e-mail, news groups and such then you will have those options also in the drop down boxes.

If it were an actual application like Mozilla, as gonaads pointed out, it would have been possible to change the defaults. However, since Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Calendar are web-based services, I highly doubt there would be any way to change to those as defaults in IE.

I think there are some reg keys you can change to add stuff to the choices

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back