IE Crashes when posting

Alucard

Let the show begin...
What's up with that?? I've already made 2 posts and at the time i hit the reply button i get an crash on internet explorer . Anyone having similar problems?

Also both posts had attachments . This didn't happen at this post.

What version of IE. Any weird plugins you have?

Using IE 6.0.2800 here and it works just fine.

MdSalih

me/ waits for the "Mozilla" crew to jump on this post :)

Version is 6.0.2800 . No plugins used . As i mentioned before it only happens when i include an attachment.

I havent had any problems attaching w/ IE. Same version as you. What kind of file are you trying to attach??

Doesn't seem like anyone else has had a problem (and 80%+ are IE users)
As everyone else says, what version of IE? also are you using the WYSIWYG editor ?

Alucard said:
What's up with that?? I've already made 2 posts and at the time i hit the reply button i get an crash on internet explorer . Anyone having similar problems?

Also both posts had attachments . This didn't happen at this post.
I wasn't trying to attach anything but I got the same thing last night when I clicked on the Problems & Feedback thread,only half the page loaded then IE crashed :eek:

My IE just crashed as I was posting a new thread in Operating Systems. Didn't attach anything either.

Edit:
Seems to crash when I make threads, not posts.

Heh, IE.

If you're having problems, then please post the full version of IE that you are using, your operating system, and also if you are up to date with Windows Update.

IE Version: 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633
Up to date with necessary Critical Updates and Service Packs.

The files i tried to attach were images in both cases (one .jpg , one .bmp) . Anyway i'll let you know if this happens again , don't feel like crashing my IE again right now :p

Ragnarok: Are you using the SP2 build of IE?
I can't see any information about crashes on the bug tracker.
I am sure we can get it resolved tho.

haha, it has happened to me three times since the new board came up, and It just happened as I tried to reply to this thread.

I can't reproduce it on demand as of yet, so I can't narrow the problem.

It has happened on two of my computers,

one using MSIE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633 (should be the most up to date version)

one using MYIE 0.9.10

Both machines running Windows XP with only Flash and Shockwave plugins. Pretty clean slate.

--------
I should also note, that it has not yet happened to me on any other webpage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back