• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IE crashes whe i try to go to msn video, or go to any page with a embeded mp3

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Welcome silentninja. :)

If you are running P you could try these.

Try this to repair IE
Start/Run/regsvr32 urlmon.dll

OR

To reinstall IE
Start/run/rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 c:\windows\inf\ie.inf

OR

Microsoft

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
What file are you looking for on the CD? They are on the hard drive......to get you going anyway.

After trying the above is it asking for a file on the CD?

edit: that sould say XP up there.

NetRyder said:
How many times do I have to tell people that posting links to alternative software isn't going to help anyone? How about trying to find some real answers to people's problems?
lol sorry about that but i just thought that since IE isn't that secure anymore why not just drop it and move on to firefox

Well I hate to burst firefox's bubble seeing as how I've grown to like it over Opera AND IE, but I have the same issue with IE and firefox has the same issue :)

My solutionis a big phat hammer and threaten it :) Trouble is I dont have a hammer to hand to try it out...

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Have you got 'virtual machine' loaded on your system?

In your attachment you have not browsed to the CD. Have you tried pointing it to the i386 folder on the disc?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal