IE automatic download... .zip files

G

GameBZz

Hello, I once accidently unchecked the checkbox you see on the image and now I don't see the "save target to..." box anymore when downloading .zip and other files...
I only see the "possible virus" warning when I try to download an .exe file and then I can choose save to but no with other extensions...

Does anyone know how to bring it back (allready searched Help on IE and Microsoft help with no succes)?

Thanks in advance,

Greets Bas

Someone on IRC helped me !! Thanks Iceman !!

<Iceman``> go to tools folder options file types ***
<Iceman``> extension in win explorer. Select avanced confirm open after download.

But now I want to get rid of the checkbox so I can't check it again (accidentally :p), anyone ?

LaterZz BaZz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back