IE and the Right Click

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
some sites won't allow you to use the right button? how can I bypass that?

Sometimes you can bypass this rightclickblocking by pressing the I think it's called applicationkey (between Win and Ctr) on your keyboard instead.

yes u can piss easy i always do it to save pictures press ur left mouse button then ur right and it will come like normal take's a little time to get it right but it work's

cant belive no 1 knew haha

There are many poor scripters out there, luckily. I have IE Booster browser extensions installed (very useful btw) . If you can get the contextmenu of the page there you choose "show images"and a new window opens with a list of pictures without rightclickblocking. Did so far work everytime. Apart fom that as far as I know anything that's on your screen is already saved in your temporary Internetfiles and you can pick it up from there.
Catch, if you can teach webmasters to safe things frome saving, pleaaaaze don't.

with IE 6 you can take any picture, wither the scrip is bad or good..just make your cursor on the picture for a while..you will see on the upper left corner three commands..choose save as....what I wanted is how to open many pages from a site instaed of one....you won't face this problem with Opera.
thanks for the responses.

I don't know whether I've caught you right, but you can open a link in a new window by holding the shift key when clicking.

Originally posted by Octopus
some sites won't allow you to use the right button? how can I bypass that?

simply go to View>Source

also sometimes you can cheap it out by right clicking and hitting enter quickly, then right clicking. lather rinse repeat untill you can get the right click menu. this doesn't work all the time though.

anyone have sites to test this out? A link to a poor scripted site and a good scripted site. I'm sure i could bypass both.

Is there any way of protecting your source code from other people? Frames only stops noob13s.

i could this site a couple days ago. it has HTML source protection. i didn't look over it much, but it looks like it talks the talk.

I just once more tried one of these sites and there it allows rightclicking as soon as you turn javascript off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back