Ie 6

N

Narcissus

Hi, a few days ago i had to reinstal XP, since then internet explorer has been playing up, on web pages some pics dont load only a square box where the picture should be with a red X in it..

Anyone have any ideas

athlon 17xp
256mb ram
geforce 4

N

Narcissus

yeah ive tried that, ive installed a diff version of java too i read somewhere that that could help, but still no pics, i dont understand because all my software and hardware is the same as it was before i reinstalled xp

thanx :)

N

Narcissus

ive just tried what u suggested Hipster, no change also did an xp update as it said on the knowledge base @ microsoft, still nothing, looks like ill just have to put up with it, just when i thought id found a more reliable windows the bugs start coming out!!

I don't want to sound stupid here but,,,
Look in your favs for the links folder open it and look for toggle images.exe give it a click and then refresh the page.

Nothing to loose give it a go, I had same problem when i first used XP

good luck best regards......Cupid

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Here ya go. This got posted earlier today.

by neo1980
go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and open HOSTS file with notepad and find image.com.com to remove any gamespot problem and MSN for any msn problem and so on, u gotta use the find option.

Whoever tried it copied the file then deleted it & it worked.

A

AVITWeb

IE Problem

Check to make sure that you still have all the plugins that you had before (macromedia flash, quicktime, etc.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut