Idiot on Arizona Freeway

I was expecting him to crash that thing of beauty.

If he were to crash at that speed... he wouldn't even need to hit anything, a blow out or something like loosing control and that car and him are scattered all over a 5 mile distance with most pieces of basketball size or smaller. If he were to hit a tree or a lamp post at that speed it would cut the car in two and the tree/lamp post wouldn't even flinch.

If he were to crash at that speed... he wouldn't even need to hit anything, a blow out or something like loosing control and that car and him are scattered all over a 5 mile distance with most pieces of basketball size or smaller. If he were to hit a tree or a lamp post at that speed it would cut the car in two and the tree/lamp post wouldn't even flinch.
Now I'd watch that.

Tittles: You are comparing a vehicle that was tested on a closed circuit private test track, not being a dumbass and trying to do it on a public street. If this yahoo was trying to do the lambo trick on a test track, then I wouldn't of even posted it here...........

Heeter

Tittles: You are comparing a vehicle that was tested on a closed circuit private test track, not being a dumbass and trying to do it on a public street. If this yahoo was trying to do the lambo trick on a test track, then I wouldn't of even posted it here...........

Heeter

I know...I was just saying.

They probably got arrested.

People drive like that on northern CA highways all the time. It's one of my ... I can't call it a pet peeve because it's bigger than that ... it's a tragedy of modern American society that stroking one's ego is more important than other peoples' safety.

Heeter's right on ... there is no way anyone's reaction time is quick enough.

Slow vehicles belong to the far right and faster ones to the far left. If you're going 55, great. But it's not more important than consideration for fellow drivers who want to go a little faster.

At the same time, when I'm going 65 in the slow lane, I do so wish that people would NOT tailgate me. I don't want to lose my beloved old BMW so I won't "emergency brake", but it's just dumb cuz you don't know who MIGHT.

Ugh ... I could just go on and on about this. :(

I have a thing for rippin. Now I won't get out of control and go that fast like the guy in the video. I just have a thing for driving fast when the area is right and all that.

Hence why I rolled my jeep going around a curve on an open country back road :|.

Since then I learned my lesson cause now I am stuck home all the time with no vehicle :|

A Jeep is not a "go fast" vehicle any way you slice it. So to roll it as you did is due to your own dumb fault. Now if it had been a Mustang, Camaro, or any other auto like the ones I just mentioned then ya probably wouldn't have rolled it. But you did say an open country back road. Was probably bumpy as hell too, so why are ya gonna go fast-er than the road allows?

Now many of us have seen races on the "tube" (TV for all you youngsters). Those people are pros and they have the fastest reaction time anyone can have and they still can't get away from someone in front of them that spins out or hits the wall. So if you think that the car that spins out is the car on the freeway going really slow and you are in the 200+ Lambo, you think you are gonna react quicker/faster than those pros that still eat it on the track? I have gone fast (very fast) on the freeway, both in car and on motorcycle. But I have done it in broad day light and on freeway that is miles and miles of straight lanes. Now this was when I was very much younger (in car) and this is Highway 5 in Cali (sections of Utah go on for ever before the highway turns or you see another vehicle). And back then there were almost no cars on that highway. I still go a little fast but not as crazy as I once was (I still like to run the bike at a good speed though). Now any highway/freeway is a congested mass of idiots driving with their collective heads up their asses along with their cell phones.

Now if you think about it, imagine if a Squirrel or some other small animal had tried to cross on that road. That guy in the Lambo would have never ever seen it. At those speeds a small pot hole that you don't think twice about in a daily drive is deadly, and he (Lambo driver) would be road kill along with that animal he hits.

Last edited:
It's both shocking and sad that morons like this are allowed to own such brilliant machines.

Agree SpeedY.

If he was as good a driver as he thinks he is, he'd be appearing regularly on T.V. - rather than filming himself for YouTube.

Even with the honed skills of a professional racing driver, and the best reactions in the world, at those speeds downforce is everything.
Hit a bump and..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r30rSjV896o
(Peter Dumbreck - Mulsanne Straight - Le Mans 1999)

Well, lets just say Mr Lambo got lucky.

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky...

:eek: Yeah seen that before. Air under the front end and it's all over. This is why they do test runs and then adjust weight front/back as needed for traction. You get light and that's all she wrote.

I have hit 147MPH in my celi, I fear even the thought of a blowout, or a simple mistake at that speed.

A Jeep is not a "go fast" vehicle any way you slice it. So to roll it as you did is due to your own dumb fault. Now if it had been a Mustang, Camaro, or any other auto like the ones I just mentioned then ya probably wouldn't have rolled it. But you did say an open country back road. Was probably bumpy as hell too, so why are ya gonna go fast-er than the road allows?

Now many of us have seen races on the "tube" (TV for all you youngsters). Those people are pros and they have the fastest reaction time anyone can have and they still can't get away from someone in front of them that spins out or hits the wall. So if you think that the car that spins out is the car on the freeway going really slow and you are in the 200+ Lambo, you think you are gonna react quicker/faster than those pros that still eat it on the track? I have gone fast (very fast) on the freeway, both in car and on motorcycle. But I have done it in broad day light and on freeway that is miles and miles of straight lanes. Now this was when I was very much younger (in car) and this is Highway 5 in Cali (sections of Utah go on for ever before the highway turns or you see another vehicle). And back then there were almost no cars on that highway. I still go a little fast but not as crazy as I once was (I still like to run the bike at a good speed though). Now any highway/freeway is a congested mass of idiots driving with their collective heads up their asses along with their cell phones.

Now if you think about it, imagine if a Squirrel or some other small animal had tried to cross on that road. That guy in the Lambo would have never ever seen it. At those speeds a small pot hole that you don't think twice about in a daily drive is deadly, and he (Lambo driver) would be road kill along with that animal he hits.

Yes...I know its not a fast vehicle. I mean actually they are pretty quick...atleast the cherokee's are. But i had 32in tires and a 4in lift. I wouldn't of rolled it if i didnt have the tires and lift.

Anyway...it was stupid. That guy in the car is an idiot for the things he says about traffic. I was speeding for about 5 seconds and on a sharp curve.

Either way I wasn't thinkin and now I regret it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back