• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[IDEA] Trash Bin

I like to look at closed topics to see examples of what I can't talk about. Maybe we could add a sub catergory to every section called Trash Bin to keep closed topics in for postierty (Or archiving to be more exact). It could help the new members to well, do what I do (Look at closed topics to see what we shoulden't talk about).

If we do this, we could mention it in the forum rules.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Originally posted by ViperSnake
I like to look at closed topics to see examples of what I can't talk about. Maybe we could add a sub catergory to every section called Trash Bin to keep closed topics in for postierty (Or archiving to be more exact). It could help the new members to well, do what I do (Look at closed topics to see what we shoulden't talk about).

If we do this, we could mention it in the forum rules.
I don't think there was a case when a topic was closed because of a reason other to the reasons in the guidelines ;) Just read the guidelines :cool:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yep.
It's quite rare for topics to be closed really. If they're closed, they're still in the relative section, so if someone comes along 5 minutes later wanting to post about the same thing, they can see a topic already exists and has been closed.

X-Istence

Political User
Yup, think its not a good thing. Excessive waste of DB entries, extra load on the server, and just makes the board more bloat.

Kthxbai.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis