ID3 tag editing software... opinions.

H

Herkalees

I need software to edit the ID3-tag thingy for my MP3's. I want to know what you guys use, the only thing I want it to be is light, very small software made for only this purpose. Anything more is a waste of important HD space.

Thanks.

Check out Tag and Rename its a good piece of software. Its what I use and they have trail version but its a little limited but check it out.

if u already using winamp to play your music, u can press alt+3 while listening the song and there u can edit ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. if u dont have it u should get it. better get 2.80 version, lite version is about 500kb

How about a Tag editor that can automatically input the tag, from say a database like CdDb.com?

Herkalees said:
I need software to edit the ID3-tag thingy for my MP3's. I want to know what you guys use, the only thing I want it to be is light, very small software made for only this purpose. Anything more is a waste of important HD space.

Thanks.

Maybe you should give a look to K-MP3 : http://www.kcsoftwares.com

I heard of thread revival, but this is rediculous. I can't believe some one would go so far to try and hock their product ..

Mp3Tag & TheGodFather are better products than the one he's pimpin anyways. Nice try spammer.

man im telling you dude I have been using Tag & Rename for the longest time and it has done the best job in tagging all of my mp3's. I got a massive library of mp3's that needed tagging like 200GB worth of MP3's. So yea try Tag & Rename dude.

Kr0m said:
Mp3Tag & TheGodFather are better products than the one he's pimpin anyways. Nice try spammer.

That's you opinion. Be sure i'll do my best to have you change your mind with AudioGrail (Codename for K-MP3v6 - complete reforging of the project)

I'm not spamming. Criticism will always be easier than being constructive.

synical33 said:
man im telling you dude I have been using Tag & Rename for the longest time and it has done the best job in tagging all of my mp3's. I got a massive library of mp3's that needed tagging like 200GB worth of MP3's. So yea try Tag & Rename dude.

I agree, tag and rename is awesome .. I use it exclusively ...

Yeah, I liked Tag Rename but the 30 day trial ran out :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back