ICQmail ?

S

sportman10

I have some questions about ICQ Email 1 Will ICQ email accounts become inactive if you do not sign in for 30 days, or more ? 2 ICQ email account storage space limit ? 3 Do you get a warning message when storage capacity is reaching its limit in your email telling you its reaching it limit 4 Will it give you Eastern Time Zone when ICQ Emai comes in Thanks

1: no

2: yes - it's 5 meg

3: you mean a IM ?? if so no

4: it will be the time you have your pc set to

hope this helps ...

ICQMail Homepage ?

I have some questions about ICQ Email Homepage 1 Will ICQ email accounts become inactive if you don't sign in within 4 months you may lose any valuable new email messages can you .tell me a time limit when ICQ email accounts become inactive if you do not sign in ? 2 ICQ email account storage space limit ? 3 Do you get a warning message when storage capacity is reaching its limit in your email telling you its reaching it limit on ICQMail Homepage 4 I want to make it East coast Time mine now says Pacific time on ICQ email when I get my Emails from ICQ mail Thanks

just go to the webpage and read the features and regulations, it will make it a lot easier for you ..

Threads Merged

Please do not double post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back