Icons change back to default.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political Access
I'm having a wierd problem, Every time I change the icons on my desktop (My Computer, Recycle Bin etc) and restart my PC the icons change back to the defaults :confused:
I tried different icons from different sets and it keeps happening.
Thanks in advance :)

Nope, I don't even use the active desktop feature, if thats what you mean.

Still rolls back, I updated to the latest Nvidia drivers and after a good nights sleep it changed back :(

Do u have any icon like programs that would prob affect this? I tried looking this up but i cant find a damn thing. Its gonna bug me now :(...i am gonna keep trying and hope to find someting.

TittleBitties said:
Do u have any icon like programs that would prob affect this?
Nope, but maybe getting one will fix it, will try that.
By the way I forgot to mention that sometimes (for different icons and randomly) I get a "not a valid windows image" error but the icon still changes to what I want (untill the next restart that is :p).

The really wierd thing is that it used to happen to me before I formated the PC (about 2 months ago) but I dissmised that becuase the PC was generally ****ed up... Now its happening again :(

Used to happen to me but dammed it I can remember how it got fixed

Good idea, I'll give it a go.

Edit: Didn't work :( Something is rotten in the kingdom of Bennymark.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back