Icon Competition

X

XP Abuser

Hey everyone i had this idea about having an icon making competition cuz there aint many cool ass icons out there and it would be nice to see what you smart asses can do with photoshop and what-not. I dont want "jack the rippers" blatently posting over peoples handy work. thats just shameful.
anyway...

And the overall winner gets a copy of "Windows XP for Dummies" signed by me:D

Now i will begin with my MSN 8 icon (not a rip) just bits I put together i think it looks quite sweet tell me wat u think!

(I Bet This Thread Gets Shutdown)!

all the people (hopefully) posting there icons wont you get pi$$ed

sounds like a good idea.
except I don't need the book..

haha im skint anyway i aint buying a book thats a copy of help and support anyway what you think of the icon feel free to use it

cheers net ryder thought i was gonna get a verbal ass kickin anyway start creating

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back