iBUYPOWER.com rep???

zapoqx

Striking Master
So I am thinking I need a new system due to:
My current desktop's video card died... after putting in the old one, I turn the system on to find out the hard drive died >_>
I've only had this system for 2 and a half years...

So seeing as they seem to have decent prices for custom systems, I wanna know what everyone's thoughts were from iBUYPOWER.com

If you are not going to build the system yourself I think you may get a better system to price ratio from Dell.

Especially right now because of the economy.

If you are set with this seller then here are reviews.

AZ is right, you can get super deals on great quality from Dell right now.

Alright, so I looked at the reviews from iBUYPOWER (thanks Zombie)...
I noticed that many of the reviews were 07 and lower. So I figured that I was about to brush it off until I found the 09 reviews... all 4 of them. I noticed that they were anywhere between horrible customoer support to faulty equipment (even 1 noting that there was USB issues.
What surprises me is that there is a low price difference between them and Dell.
So I looked into Dell further and found that my price would be $1717 (not sure with shipping). Before I finished looking into Dell, I found it was $1680 with shipping and handdling ($60 ground, $1700 normally, but reduced due to a sale).
My only thought was I had heard that usually Dell's have lower than norm Power supplies and its a pain if you want to add/replace anything in a Dell. At least Dell will let me get a TV Tuner.

Dell would possibly be affordable as long as I go by the monthly payment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back