I would like to hear your opinion on....

Goatman

Ska Daddy
I want to hear what you guys think of Albatron products. I have their GeForce 2 MX 400 T

and I have the KX400+ Mobo. I am happy with both of them.

I found the mobo really easy to set up, it has a adjustable VCore, and FSB. It is jumperless, uses dipswitches for the few things it needs to use them for.

Just to tell u I got a 3DMark 2001 SE score of 4220 with my system, which from what I understand isn't bad for it. I just would like to hear any other experiences you may of had.

Scores are a bit low for your chip (maybe)
I get 4400 3D mark (I run my games @ 800 x 600 16bit *compatible with clone view* & change 3D mark to the same values) Yeah I know its cheating, but theres no point in benchmarking a setting I dont use :)
see sig for spec

Havent seen or heard of Albatron products, including any reviews.

Id be cautious yes.

Would switching to the older 29.42 Dets make my score higher or lower?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back