I wonder what its like to live in the dark ages..

BHOPAL, India (Reuters Life!) - A kissing scene from a movie starring Bollywood actors Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan has irked a lawyer who has filed a criminal case against them, accusing them of obscenity, he said on Sunday.
Shailendra Dwivedi of Indore, near Bhopal, the capital of central Madhya Pradesh state, said the scene from the movie, titled "Dhoom 2," lowered the dignity of Indian women and gave an obscene message to youth.
"Bollywood actors are conveying vulgarity in the society," Dwivedi told Reuters. "These films cannot be watched with our families, they are so vulgar at times."
A local court accepted Dwivedi's petition to punish the actors and said it would hear the petitioner on December 11.

The Indian censor board, which certifies all films, released the movie with a "parental discretion" certificate.
A majority of Indians frown upon intimacy in public.

Jeez.. I just don't know what to say... Other than thank god I dont live in that culture.

Imagine what they'll do when they find out about Dhoom 2: Hell on Earth! :)

Last edited:
I've seen far more "vulgar" things happen in Bollywood movies. This lawyer is just being a douche bag since the two actors involved are big names in India. Also, it's a bad idea to draw conclusions for all of India based on a single story.

P.S. The US has some stringent censor laws too ;)

P.S. The US has some stringent censor laws too ;)

what happened to thongs on every show?

I miss that a whole bunch...

thongs in the gym, thongs on the beech, thongs on every tv show, thongs in every video, thongs in every movie

ah, the good old days

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back