i was wondering

Henyman said:
true ;) hasn't been the same since i stopped

:run:

heh i don't miss getting told off each time i posted either ;)

/ can't spell for the love of god
/mr duplicate story man
/pointless poster extrodinare :D

I think xsiv scared em all off :eek:

something bout some shady backroom under the table favors or sumfin :cool:

GoNz0 said:
judging by the front page, i wouldn't turn down offers for news posters.

I was gonna post exactly the same thing until i saw your post! Can be quite disheartening to visit the site day after day without anything changing.

I mean, if someone if offering to help out with posting more articles to the front page you should be jumping at the chance...seriously. Perhaps doing that instead of trying to cause a kafuffle (yes, i did say kafuffle!) .... "Figured with the Neowin avatar you'd be posting news over there"... a little bit mean dont you think.

If he doesnt do a good job..sack him!

If he does then it'll only benefit the members right?

heh you see !!!!!1

i stopped posting cus of certain persons picking fault, at the end of the day your just trying to post some good news when you find it, then someone with a baseball bat comes and smacks you round the head. now if i was getting paid for it i may have took more time, but wtf do they expect for free, hence there being so little news posted nowdays. i also notice the person who bitched the most aint been posting much at all this month.

You shouldnt let one picky fool put you off...you were doing a great job (far better than what's happening at the mo). If you're decent enough to take the time to make news posts that's cool....ignore the bitchers.

I'm totally with you guys, its outrageous how people want you to do a good job!!! spell right? not post something that was posted 5 minutes ago!!! who the hell do they think they are? huh?

:rolleyes:

it's the way they go about it mate, you could be nice, or a complete ass about it, worst luck it was the later all the time, so i gave up. like i say, just trying to help and not getting paid to take crap. may as well just use the submit button, i do as i don't get any feedback off that.

look at the front page, the sites slipping downhill again. i like the forums though, so i still hang around :)

nice to see not so many threads being closed with no good reason now tho', thats 1 improvment at least :D

GoNz0 said:
it's the way they go about it mate, you could be nice, or a complete ass about it, worst luck it was the later all the time, so i gave up. like i say, just trying to help and not getting paid to take crap. may as well just use the submit button, i do as i don't get any feedback off that.

look at the front page, the sites slipping downhill again. i like the forums though, so i still hang around :)

nice to see not so many threads being closed with no good reason now tho', thats 1 improvment at least :D
yes we are all out to get you. blah blah blah... and further more blah blah. same old rants.

like i said, no one has mailed me about becoming a news poster.

When I had the time to post news and bitched (yes, I'm the one that constantly bitched about the news) there weren't thread like this, complaining the front page isn't kept up to date... looks like crap... blah blah.

Also, if it wasn't me bitching (if [e]-Punk hadn't asked me to (kinda) take over the news posting) [e]-Punk himself would have complalined. I'm just as **** as he is when it comes to stories looking just right.

As for me not posting news ... I have a life outside of NTFS, certain things come before here .... AND, I got burnt out from doing it for the amount of time I did with very little help.

Sooo, for those of you that couldn't handle me bitching at you I say PFFFFFFFFFFT

:)

well put Jewelzz, you did bitch a lot, but never without a good reason :cool: Also i know how much you worked in the past year after your real job just to keep the main page current.

Seems like too much hard work. I was a TD for a games league, I nearly slit my wrists, settling arguments, keeping files neat n tidy, making up new rules, thinking of new ways to keep the gamers interested. IMHO it's best left to those that have been doing it for a long time as common folk.

Try pretty please.

I live in England and I looked out of my window and it's snowing heavily, lol I must get out my chains and skido!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back