i was wondering

you just have to submit an application m8...

on the front page check out the contact us botton... you can then pm the person in charge..

We are also looking for commited news posters to help us keep everything up to date, please use the "contact us" module if you are interested - Electronic Punk

Most of our news posters got their status by submitting many worthy news articles and they were then asked by the admins if they would like the responsibility of becoming a news poster.

(edit) Sazar beat me to it. :D

post A LOT of news via the submitt news button ;) if your any good then i bet they'd love you on board

</ex-newsposter>

Figured with the Neowin avatar you'd be posting news over there

I can do both and why do you bring up stuff like that? are you trying to start another argument again?

You can be bias enough to post news on 2 tech sites and not favor one over the other? Start an arguement, again? Take it to PM and tell me when I first started one :confused:

What do you need to do in order to become a moderator? Just asking.

Help out members whenever possible ... When a new mod is needed the team throws out names of members they see helping a lot then it's put to a vote.

[e]-Punk is good for surprising the new mod ... he doesn't ask just makes them a mod ... we wait a few hours, sometimes days waiting for them to notice then can see a new section :p

First rule: Don't ask. ;)

Seriously though, moderators are chosen when we need a position filled basically. If that situation arises, we let all the mods/smods/admins make suggestions of who we think worthy, and then pick someone. Obviously only dedicated members who have genuinely helped around here get suggested. There is no way of guaranteeing being picked to become a moderator other than to participate in the community :)

judging by the front page, i wouldn't turn down offers for news posters.

true ;) hasn't been the same since i stopped

:run:

i haven't turned down anyone, but no one has contacted me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back