I was googling, guess what i found.

Juvenile sexist attempt to slam heny by tittle. It didn't work.

Yeah, and he has also been grounded for a month. Poor guy.

I dun get it... How old was that log? And why it tittle..... odd sometimes? He seems to go between childishness, stupidity... and oddity

Adolescent boys, what else can you say? I was that way... sort of... about a decade ago. ;)

lol, i was that way... maybe.... like before i found out that a came before b

it was a crappy atempt at a joke :p what were you googleing??

Henyman said:
it was a crappy atempt at a joke :p what were you googleing??

The Pimms adverts, to see if I could download them and wet myself laughing at them again.

My gf mentioned when she was at work, she works with adults that have a learning/learning disabilities. So before taking them to a mini bus for a trip[ to the seaside, one of the other workers said, ''ok, two of us 5 of them it sounds like PIMMS o'clock to me".

So like the knob I am I went hunting for Pimms adverts and that was top of the results.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back