I want an icon to enlarge when I mouse over it

Petros

Thief IV
What program does this? I had it a long time ago and now it's gone :( My iBook does it, and I want my PC to do it too.

Thanks in advance!

As a side note, the Slurpee is nature's most perfect food.

Is there one for morons? I can't figure out AveDesk.

Ed. - nm I have figured it out and am a certiable "Freaking Genius." Thanks again, NetRyder!

Glad to help. AveDesk is a really nice app and one of the lightest in terms of resource usage. :)

Do you want this in a dock type thing or on your desktop? It sounds like the "magnification" option that YzDock, Objectdock and others have.

Hmm, now that I look at it, it seems like he may have been looking for a dock.
Desktop icons don't magnify on OS X, do they?

Yeah! The bar on the left of my screen does it. Playing with AveDesk a little bit and I'm starting to feel like a feeble mind again. I just want to hover over an icon and have it get bigger.

Ah ok, the bar on the left that you're talking about is the dock. Looking at the thread title, I assumed you wanted icons on the desktop to magnify, rather than having magnifying dock icons. What you're probably looking for then is ObjectDock (link in PK's post above).

NetRyder said:
Ah ok, the bar on the left that you're talking about is the dock. Looking at the thread title, I assumed you wanted icons on the desktop to magnify, rather than having magnifying dock icons. What you're probably looking for then is ObjectDock (link in PK's post above).

Both! I want both! I love the dock and I love icons. I love shiny objects. I love lamp. Thanks, PK and NetRyder!

Unwonted said:
I love shiny objects. I love lamp.
Classic. ;) Oh and just MHO but YzDock is nicer if you can find it. It's the most "OSX like". :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back