I want an icon to enlarge when I mouse over it

What program does this? I had it a long time ago and now it's gone :( My iBook does it, and I want my PC to do it too.

Thanks in advance!

As a side note, the Slurpee is nature's most perfect food.

Is there one for morons? I can't figure out AveDesk.

Ed. - nm I have figured it out and am a certiable "Freaking Genius." Thanks again, NetRyder!

Xie

- geek -
Do you want this in a dock type thing or on your desktop? It sounds like the "magnification" option that YzDock, Objectdock and others have.

Yeah! The bar on the left of my screen does it. Playing with AveDesk a little bit and I'm starting to feel like a feeble mind again. I just want to hover over an icon and have it get bigger.

Ah ok, the bar on the left that you're talking about is the dock. Looking at the thread title, I assumed you wanted icons on the desktop to magnify, rather than having magnifying dock icons. What you're probably looking for then is ObjectDock (link in PK's post above).

NetRyder said:
Ah ok, the bar on the left that you're talking about is the dock. Looking at the thread title, I assumed you wanted icons on the desktop to magnify, rather than having magnifying dock icons. What you're probably looking for then is ObjectDock (link in PK's post above).
Both! I want both! I love the dock and I love icons. I love shiny objects. I love lamp. Thanks, PK and NetRyder!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel