i tunes users Q

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
I have a question for I tunes users-when using wmp there was an option to import albums directly from my library to a playlist.Is there anything comparable when trying to do the same in I tunes?
Thanks
:confused:

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Not sure if I understand your question correctly. Do you want to create a playlist of specific songs in your music library?
If so, just select the ones you want from the library, and drag them to the left side pane. A new playlist will be created and you can rename it to whatever you like.

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
i have several complete albums that i recorded using wmp & in xp there is an option on the left-click drop-down menu that would say-(add to play list) & still is.I have a different question also,when i buy a new CD-what happens when i put in for the first time & i want to record it? using i tunes?

new user of i tunes,please forgive my menial questions
I'm trying to figure out things- i used wmp for many years ,using i tunes things are different.

Reg

eXperienced!
To answer the question... yes. Simply create a playlist and add tracks to it. Or, if you want, you can create intellegent playlists that will play tracks based on whatever information you put into it.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Using iTunes, the software will automatically download the CD information when you put a CD in your drive. You can "Import" (Rip) the songs to your hard disk in whatever format you specify in iTunes' settings. It works much like WMP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caitlinansell