i tunes Question

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
I recently switched from wmp to I Tunes ,my question is can I import my playlists from wmp to I tunes? if so how?

Yes you can import wmp (unencrypted) files into iTunes ... now how ...

-edit- here is import page on apple.com

I don't actually have access to WMP at the moment, but does it have any sort of export playlist option? if not they must be stored somewhere (deep in the documents and settings folders, no doubt) :)

thanks all -speedy that why i was asking ,i could'nt find a playlist import option only a whole folder option ,i allready have my playlists created in wmp ,i was hoping you would know of an easier way than creating them.

bluzeboy said:
thanks all -speedy that why i was asking ,i could'nt find a playlist import option only a whole folder option ,i allready have my playlists created in wmp ,i was hoping you would know of an easier way than creating them.
You find the import playlist under File?

What I don't understand: why don't folks just organize their music. This would make things much easier. Not to mention, then you could use the worlds best player www.foobar2000.org

I do keep all my music organized in folders by artist. iTunes just makes it easier.
smile.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back