I thought I would say this, but, I like itunes 7 ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I got this because anapod is still not working with Vista, so to use my Ipod it makes it more usefull. Winamp works well also, but itunes has more functionablility with it.

Anyway, it seems to be working pretty well so far. Anyone else like it ??

Many people on Windows will not like iTunes since it does not integrate well, and since everything was ported from Mac OS X it takes a while to start up. Many people are also not happy with Quicktime.

I like iTunes, on both Windows and Mac OS X.

Yeah, I don't like quicktime. As for iTunes, it starts pretty good. Runs pretty smooth. Then that could be because of my system.

It uses hardly any cpu, ram is about 40 meg. So it's not that bad. I will say that it takes a little getting used to. Mostly from the integration and such. Once that is done it it pretty nice.

I enjoy using iTunes on Windows, had no problems with it by now.
I thinks it's nice to taste some of Mac OS X juice on a Microsoft OS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back