i think i saw a alqaeda operative

Kush

High On Life!
well since there is only one way to enter to the three compounds where i live in one of them. one saudi old guy exactly the oppiste of what the cops would look for, Very White, No beard at all, and old. he came in the checkpoint then looked at the three compounds looked at us in the car and turned around and left. i was scared. we told my compound security, they told us to tell the army. so we went to the army infront of the other compound and told them, they were very nice and thanked us for our cooperation and told us we were safe and they would watch out. i knew the exact car didnt get the lisience plate. ford tarus station wagon. white color.

im always paranoid. i mean u cant really make a wrong turn got about 200 meters stop at a checkpoint made for 3 compound and then figure out u took a wrong turn.. there only one entrance to compounds every compound is like that now

Originally posted by prodj88
is it me or did the ntfs font change

Where? :confused:

well since there is only one way to enter to the three compounds where i live in one of them. one saudi old guy exactly the oppiste of what the cops would look for, Very White, No beard at all, and old. he came in the checkpoint then looked at the three compounds looked at us in the car and turned around and left. i was scared. we told my compound security, they told us to tell the army. so we went to the army infront of the other compound and told them, they were very nice and thanked us for our cooperation and told us we were safe and they would watch out. i knew the exact car didnt get the lisience plate. ford tarus station wagon. white color.

I guess we wont really know until they find him again. Who knows where this guy is now, he could of ran off somewhere else. But who's to say it could really be one? :confused: But we cant really compare really without evidence like a picture or something :(

no man it was really sketchy he just looked at the compounds and then took a u turn and left.

man what are u talking about none of u see what im seeing, a couple of days ago a saudi guy stopped infront of a compound and i was passin by, the amry pulled out the guns and aimed at him. and there has been a huge increase in secuiruty and checkpoints. the cops just fought with a cell like last week and 3 cops died. also bristish airways canceld all flights to saudi because of info that al qaeda wanted to bomb one of their fllights!

Paranoid... i think not

and like 2 years ago the bomb that exploded in my friends compound here in khobar. and last year the mail bomb that exploded in the doctors office in saad hospital.

The area your in is clearly well protected from what you say, so you've got nothing to worry about

believe me if i lived in saudi id be paranoid too.

i prefere to call it INSTINCT!!! rather than Paranoia. :)

Originally posted by themafia_69
i knew the exact car didnt get the lisience plate. ford tarus station wagon. white color.

I think I saw it outside Domino's pizza in Salisbury.

Re: Re: i think i saw a alqaeda operative

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I think I saw it outside Domino's pizza in Salisbury.
:eek: CALL THE POLICE! CALL THE MILITARY! CALL SUPERMAN! :confused:

Forgive me if this has already been asked before, but what exactly are you doing in Saudi Arabia? Doesn't seem like the friendliest of places for an American these days ...

firstly im arab. second of all saudi arabia is a great place to live u guys just dont get real info about here. people in the states think we live in tents and go to school on camels, the life here is great even for americans. just because of some extremeists thats all you guys see about here in the news. i have sooo many american friends here and they love it here. cant judge a whole country just by 9 guys. and no im not saudi im egyptian

ohh and i forgot to tell u the pay here is great! everything is payed for u in most companies. cars, gasoline, insurance, medical care, drivers, private school whatever else u can think of even rent

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back