I think I need a nap...

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Naaa! Athrity ist my thng. I dun respct athty.

and your spelling has become dreadful... damn dude get a dictionary.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
hmmm.... ban button is being warmed up... RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY !!!!!

How about a big bag of *Cheesey Poofs*.

Sounds like you're run down... Sleep some and take some Vitamins, or a *Red Bull* "It gives you wings". :p

photo450-1.jpg

PseudoKiller after Bawls.

first off I was never that young... second... well I dont have a second but if I did youd hear about it. :p

lol, you were never that young? You mean you're younger? :p

by that I meant I was never young enough to first... be able to afford a case of the stuff and second ... be stupid enough to drink the whole thing in one sitting... I am ordering 2 cases this week. The stuff kicks a$$

Oh :) Didn't get that part.

What's the alcohol % in that?

0% alcohol... its high in caffiene. beats Jolt, Dew and anything else you can think of.

Bawls beat the caffiene in coffee... Bawls has 2.5 times the caffiene than a cup of coffee and it dosent give you heartburn like coffee can.

Bawls beat the caffiene in coffee... Bawls has 2.5 times the caffiene than a cup of coffee and it dosent give you heartburn like coffee can.

That's it, I'm buying some.

Venti Latte from Starbucks rules your world.... now thats the way to start the day. Some days its the only thing that keeps me from finding the highest point in town and playing a little game I like to call "Dodge the bullet"

I have to have at least 3 cups of coffee on a morning before I can even speak to anyone or I bite their heads off grrrrrrrrrr
:mad:

Venti Latte from Starbucks rules your world.... now thats the way to start the day. Some days its the only thing that keeps me from finding the highest point in town and playing a little game I like to call "Dodge the bullet"

Is that like when the cops are tryin to shot you off the roof before you jump and make a mess on the pavement??? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back