I think i might be a computer geek....

Aussie983

ßµ®ηiή Şiliςδη
:D i was sitting here looking at my VNC admin console window with the list of all of my computers and i realized, i'm a HUGE computer geek. LMAO, my roommate and i have a total of 5 computers running constantly. My desktop, his desktop, my laptop, our general server, and our UT2004 server. I also have acces to my parents pc, my sisters pc, and my grandparents pc through VNC over the internet. i have cat6 cables running everywhere in the house...i mean EVERYWHERE. you can't go between a room without tripping over one. I think i need professional help :( ;)

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
I think the professional help section is somewhere else? But,dont let that stop you from associating with those degenerate electrically challenged people...

L

Lee

Being good looking, tall, athletic a constant stream of females hanging onto my everyword is fine, you call me a 'GEEK' and I am made up, I feel like royalty, NO GOD!

the_tazinator

Are we there yet?
I am glad to know that I am not alone. I have 5 machines also. Mine, the wife's, proxy server/firewall, linux box, and of couse a PC in the Garage. CAT5 cable thoughout the house (along with CAT5 phone cable) directly run to a CAT5 patch panel using a Nortel 450-T 100MB switch, all mounted in a 19 inch rack. Also have a dual nic wireless access point, one of which has a 5db external antenna connected to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew