I still cant use that chat......

M

-=[MissioN]=-

i downloaded mIRC and now i have no freaking clue what to do......and its says i have to register and now im pissed AND confuesed:mad:

:confused: Maby OUtlAnDeR can help me:confused:
***hint hint***

You don't need to register :)

Join any EFNet server then type:
/join #xperience

Moved to Applications

now ya see.....what the HELL-o is EFNet?
see....im not swearing :)

Hehe

Ok, when you start mIRC it should open the connect screen. There will be drop down menus...IRC Network, choose EFNet then click connect to server. Once connect, in the little window type /join #xperience

If using mIRC you can also simply type "/server efnet" to get connected, thanks to the way it uses the server list :)

naturally, since i have perfected my art of IRC idling, i may aswell share the knowledge with others :p

its does this when i select the EFNet thing............nm....im tired...i deal with it tomorrow
bye bye

if you wanna waist ur time....just gimmie step-by-step instructions on how to do it.....just email me at "roy3003@hotmail.com"
:)

ok guys...dont bother with him...ill help him out over the phone..alright ryan..next time dont be such a jackass...

We are a tech site, so questions like this are what we feed on.

yea, but u gotta no how to get through to mission :) hes a computer jackass ;) that nos nothing..and his computer runs on a p2..so its kinda sad :(

Hmm, sounds like you know -=Mission=- personally. Whether you do or not, please don't flame :)

Wasnt flaming him...per say :D just insulting him in a friendly manner :)....yea i no him personally :D

Its understandable that you want to speak to your friends in the manner you usually would, but you have to consider that all sorts of people from different backgrounds and age ranges use the forums, so we have to keep any sort of 'flaming' to a minimum :)

alright hows this: Missions intelligence level bit lacking in the computer department, but has strong points in others, discluding computers :) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back