I Should Be Able To Fix This

L

lanky10

I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM SHUTTING WINDOWS XP PRO DOWN. IT JUST KEEPS REBOOTING LOOKED EVERYWHERE TRY`D EVERYTHING STILL REBOOTS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THIS PROB AND FOUND A SOLUTION COULD YOU LET ME KNOW... TA!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIN XP PRO PLUS SERVICE PACK 1

AMD 1400
JETWAT 867AS MB
512 2100DDR RAM
GE FORCE 2 GTS 32 MEG
PIONEER SLOT 16X DVD
PIONEER A04 DVD WRITER
LITEON 40X CDRW
40 GIG
60 GIG H DISKS
ABIT HOT ROD ATA 100 HD CONTROLLER CARD
SB LIVE VALUE
CREATIVE DXR3 DVD DECODER CARD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS THIS PROBLEM JUST APPEARED EVERTHING WAS GOIN SWIMMINGLY AND STILL IS BY THE WAY JUST THAT IT KEEPS REBOOTING INSTEAD OF SHUTTING DOWN...........

First off. STOP YELLING. We can here quite well. :)
Have a look here. Also what burning software do you use?

I DO NOT HAVE EASY CD CREATOR INSTALLED IT IS A CRAP PEICE OF SOFTWARE I HAVE NERO LATEST VERSION 55917 CLONE CD
BUT THAT IS ALL.......
NIGHTMARE

again, STOP YELLING. See that little light next to the one that says Numlock, that is called capslock, it should be off. What are you 12, 13 years old?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back