i-Ripoff?

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Fascinating little article here by a site I am checking out more and more.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/05/apples-little-problem-with-ripping-off-artists/

There is something to be said of being big enough and rich enough to get away with ripping off people like this.

There have been numerous stories and typically I would say, well they're just after money. However, in this case, with such clear evidence, I am re-thinking that philosophy.

A clear history of wanton disregard for the work of other people.

Apple is awesome! *eats an orange*

Not really surprising.
Apple doesn't seem much like a good company to me.
Although, when you release the same product 7 times with each one, a tad better than the previous one, How can you go wrong!

Let's make applesauce! :D
I think you are infringing on Apple's copyright there Gonaads :p

"I play, I could", in fact I am infringing upon their copyright twice in this statement!
OH holy Apple, how I have failed you,
GAAAH It was done again!

this is what I think of Apple.

midgets.jpg

Soooo, the company that is known for soooo much artsy fartsy innovation can't even dream up their own artsy fartsy commercials.

And the kind that Sazar really really luvs...

loompa.jpg

Seriously disturbed Midgets.

Weeeeeeeee...
*runs* :p

I <3 Engadget!!! Regardless of that little bump they hit not too long ago regarding a news article that was not true.

ENGADGET RULES!!!

iRipoff - it's the most "revolutionary" ripoff you've ever seen.
Redmond, start your photocopiers!

iMidget?

I'd consider buying one, but only if it came with a click-wheel and a touch screen and I could put it on vibrate :smoker:

Speaking of iRIPOFF. No one mentioned the ugly, confrontational attempt by @pple to steal the name iPhone from it's registered owners.

They do seem to have a problem with intellectual property, unless of course it is their siftware...

I still think Zerox should own them! Mouse, GUI, etc. direct steal.

I still think Zerox should own them! Mouse, GUI, etc. direct steal.

I thought it was microsoft who stole xerox's code, not apple ... OSX is open source linux if you think about it.

no, the original MacOS when the mac first came out was ripped from Xerox.. microsoft later stole it from Mac ;)

OSX is based on the old Mach and Next kernels mostly.

I thought it was microsoft who stole xerox's code, not apple ... OSX is open source linux if you think about it.

Actually if you think about it, it is not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back