I Returneth!

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hey guys, been a long time since i visited here!

I've been lost in real life, boring i know but unfortunately it took over my life for a while. I see alot of familiars as well as new faces :) Hope everything is going well for everyone, im going to try and stick around for a while here. Miss the crazy banter... em, i mean great tech help :p

As you were :D

About time. Have a cookie.

Hey, good to see you back again!

I love your sig image, I always think it says something else :p

Well its about time!! welcome back Sean :)

Something's wrong with Matt. He's giving away cookies...

BTW, we should meet up sometime sean since I moved to Kirkcaldy I happen to be in Fife too :)

BTW, we should meet up sometime sean since I moved to Kirkcaldy I happen to be in Fife too :)

What brings you up in Kirkcaldy, im staying in Glenrothes right at this minute and will be moving through to Leven next week... Just got myself a new house today :D yay! - Going to be without the net for a couple of weeks tho!!! :eek: Need to wait on Virgin boys coming out and fixing me up to some goodness :)

If you ever see a little green 'P' plate Kia Pride rolling about, usually too fast and with loud music playing... most probably down the prom at night give us a toot :p

Last edited:
Sean of the dead has returned. Or was it, Sean has returned from the dead...? Please don't eat anyone. :p

What brings you up in Kirkcaldy, im staying in Glenrothes right at this minute and will be moving through to Leven next week... Just got myself a new house today :D yay! - Going to be without the net for a couple of weeks tho!!! :eek: Need to wait on Virgin boys coming out and fixing me up to some goodness :)

If you ever see a little green 'P' plate Kia Pride rolling about, usually too fast and with loud music playing... most probably down the prom at night give us a toot :p

Job :) I'll be in the Feuars Arms on commercial street Sunday night. If you can make it down drop me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number :)

Hey there Sean *waves*

hmm... nice new sig marge...

turns in ticket:
admitone.png

Get in line Fitzy. I have two tickets.

woo, im in my new house. And have just received my virginmedia stuff! Just waiting for a call back to continue activation :D

The set top box just wants to sit on the "Powering up... just a moment" screen tho :S hrm... doesnt look good if you ask me. I have teh phone and interweb tho so yay! *dance*

Sorry Lord, I completely forgot bout that! It will need to be soon :D I'l let you know when i have some free time :)

Hi Vern! *waves*

I'm usually in the Feuars Arms on Thursdays and Sundays, drop me a note if you want to meet up some other evening.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back