• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I Returneth!

Hey guys, been a long time since i visited here!

I've been lost in real life, boring i know but unfortunately it took over my life for a while. I see alot of familiars as well as new faces :) Hope everything is going well for everyone, im going to try and stick around for a while here. Miss the crazy banter... em, i mean great tech help :p

As you were :D

Something's wrong with Matt. He's giving away cookies...

BTW, we should meet up sometime sean since I moved to Kirkcaldy I happen to be in Fife too :)

BTW, we should meet up sometime sean since I moved to Kirkcaldy I happen to be in Fife too :)
What brings you up in Kirkcaldy, im staying in Glenrothes right at this minute and will be moving through to Leven next week... Just got myself a new house today :D yay! - Going to be without the net for a couple of weeks tho!!! :eek: Need to wait on Virgin boys coming out and fixing me up to some goodness :)

If you ever see a little green 'P' plate Kia Pride rolling about, usually too fast and with loud music playing... most probably down the prom at night give us a toot :p

Last edited:
What brings you up in Kirkcaldy, im staying in Glenrothes right at this minute and will be moving through to Leven next week... Just got myself a new house today :D yay! - Going to be without the net for a couple of weeks tho!!! :eek: Need to wait on Virgin boys coming out and fixing me up to some goodness :)

If you ever see a little green 'P' plate Kia Pride rolling about, usually too fast and with loud music playing... most probably down the prom at night give us a toot :p

Job :) I'll be in the Feuars Arms on commercial street Sunday night. If you can make it down drop me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number :)

woo, im in my new house. And have just received my virginmedia stuff! Just waiting for a call back to continue activation :D

The set top box just wants to sit on the "Powering up... just a moment" screen tho :S hrm... doesnt look good if you ask me. I have teh phone and interweb tho so yay! *dance*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage