I Returneth!

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hey guys, been a long time since i visited here!

I've been lost in real life, boring i know but unfortunately it took over my life for a while. I see alot of familiars as well as new faces :) Hope everything is going well for everyone, im going to try and stick around for a while here. Miss the crazy banter... em, i mean great tech help :p

As you were :D

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
About time. Have a cookie.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hey, good to see you back again!

I love your sig image, I always think it says something else :p

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Well its about time!! welcome back Sean :)

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Something's wrong with Matt. He's giving away cookies...

BTW, we should meet up sometime sean since I moved to Kirkcaldy I happen to be in Fife too :)

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
BTW, we should meet up sometime sean since I moved to Kirkcaldy I happen to be in Fife too :)

What brings you up in Kirkcaldy, im staying in Glenrothes right at this minute and will be moving through to Leven next week... Just got myself a new house today :D yay! - Going to be without the net for a couple of weeks tho!!! :eek: Need to wait on Virgin boys coming out and fixing me up to some goodness :)

If you ever see a little green 'P' plate Kia Pride rolling about, usually too fast and with loud music playing... most probably down the prom at night give us a toot :p

Last edited:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Sean of the dead has returned. Or was it, Sean has returned from the dead...? Please don't eat anyone. :p

LordOfLA

Godlike!
What brings you up in Kirkcaldy, im staying in Glenrothes right at this minute and will be moving through to Leven next week... Just got myself a new house today :D yay! - Going to be without the net for a couple of weeks tho!!! :eek: Need to wait on Virgin boys coming out and fixing me up to some goodness :)

If you ever see a little green 'P' plate Kia Pride rolling about, usually too fast and with loud music playing... most probably down the prom at night give us a toot :p

Job :) I'll be in the Feuars Arms on commercial street Sunday night. If you can make it down drop me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number :)

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Hey there Sean *waves*

hmm... nice new sig marge...

turns in ticket:

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Get in line Fitzy. I have two tickets.

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
woo, im in my new house. And have just received my virginmedia stuff! Just waiting for a call back to continue activation :D

The set top box just wants to sit on the "Powering up... just a moment" screen tho :S hrm... doesnt look good if you ask me. I have teh phone and interweb tho so yay! *dance*

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Sorry Lord, I completely forgot bout that! It will need to be soon :D I'l let you know when i have some free time :)

Hi Vern! *waves*

LordOfLA

Godlike!
I'm usually in the Feuars Arms on Thursdays and Sundays, drop me a note if you want to meet up some other evening.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee