I.P. Address.

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
Can i find out what someones I.P. address is and send them a message that will pop up on his screen. My mate has a dial up connection and is a pain in the A** to get a hold off and this could be the easiest way to get hold of him

Why not force him to install AIM/MSN/Yahoo or one of the other million "IM" proggys out there?

A dial up connection will have random IP (within a range) and will change each time they connect

Yep, he can check it each time by going to whatismyip.com

If buddy has a properly config'ed firewall, you won't get through even if you have his IP address, and his Messenger Service has to be enabled and started to do this as well. Xie is right, "Instant Messaging" would be a waay better chance.

Heeter

Not wanting to sound patronising, but carnt u just send him an e-mail? The as stated eariler both of u have msn messenger, and do it that way. or send him a txt off ur phone. or call him! im on 56k so i know how poo it really is! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back