I Need Some Help Please

M

M1ke

ok i have an ini file with a password in it and i was wondering how i could make this file like no show up in the folder when it gets opened and i mean not just right clicking it and hitting properties then hitting hidden my friend is too smart for that.........by the way its a config file for this mephsito bot for a game called diablo ii that i play any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

Maybe try encrypting the file??? I don't know how that would affect the program accessing it.

Right click > properties > General Tab > Advanced.

Check "encrypt content to secure data" This will make it turn green and will prevent other uses from opening it.

Someone have a better solution?

~Dan

there are no other user names just one and u hit power on this comp it goes to desktop im trying to make it like dissapear or like ask for a password to open it

hide it..put it in a disk or move it to somewhere else and then when you come back re-move it to its original folder.
you can rename it too.

Create another profile and use it ( u shouldnt use ur administrator acount anyways)...suggest administrator be only user with access...Recommend Control Panel > User Accounts > Find Learn about User Accounts

Larz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back