I need a

Gowcra

iPod man!
I used to burn dvds using 321 dvdexpress, (dont ask) and more than half of em either dont work, (Im using VERY expensive media) and ever since i switched to dvdshrink, it works wonders. Now, i remeber a program to check for errors in dvd but i forgot, and tried my friend googley but nothing.

Must be free, cus i hate payin hahaha.

but cheers in advance guys, and if u used it, let me know how u got on with it

oh, i thought this was one of those huge threads people just post funny stuff on.

i was going to say what i need, butta...
hehe

osnn aint that kinda place
:cool:
aaallllrrrride

did google fing dvd decrypter??good program
i have dvd shrink installation file but never used it....

hmm, it said it was free...
wierd.

i guess this may becomes an ethical dilemma.
hehe

:cool:

fear not - no dilemma

for here is one I have found great for not only testing media, but players too and I often use it to blank R/W's ....

if you like it you can register it, or if you want it free you can run it with ads.

Simple and effective ;) :cool:

If you like it rep me :p

If you're looking for errors on a disc, why don't you look at error reporting tools ie, Kprobe for liteon drives, Nero cd/dvd speed, etc.

If you're looking to see if you got out exactly what you put in, use checksums.

you need a subject line!

I know it is easily done, meant to say before, but you really do need a complete subject line to get the best replies..... Maybe a mod could complete the subject? If they are feeling kind that is?

Remember - this could be relevant in future for searches too! :rolleyes:

you can use dvd express to make the vob files etc...
just before it asks you to insert the disc to burn you can find the directory where the files are stoerd and just rename the directory. you can then close the program and it won't delete the files.

now start nero ( comes with most dvd burners) and select your dvd recorder and choose "make data disc" and copy the audio_ts and video_ts folders leaving the folder names unchanged and burn that and you should have a fully compatible movie on your disc.

All i want is something free that does the job and doesent have bloated ads man.

you still didn't clarify. Do you want to check the physical disc for errors, or the data for errors?

dreamliner77 said:
you still didn't clarify. Do you want to check the physical disc for errors, or the data for errors?
BOTH man, both!! and free!!!

PowerDVD does both for me and is free and dream knows his stuff and helped - if you want more we need more informed comment - like what is wrong with our ideas?

Gowcra said:
Yeah U did but it didnt work. anything else matey?

It works. Trust me. I do this everyday. Might wanna try a proram like md5summer or quickpar. Also, what kind of drive do you have?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back