I need a Sig!

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
I've made almost 1000 posts...and I've realized I have NEVER had a sig..and it looks kinda annoying lol...can someone think up a good sig for me, you might win a pretzel or somethin!

Interesting, *thinking* make a sig for someone else. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait to see what we can come up with.:D If you are looking for something that includes your specs, you might want to post them. Or anything else you might like to see in it.

Yea, most people have their system specs in their sig. I may update mine soon to the picture ones that seem to be very popular now....

JJB6486

right now i'm testin out the jpg that xsivforce made for me, I kinda like it heheh

Qumahlin WOW

hahhahaaa - nice

You are a damn good help around these forums so your sig should be :

Elite XP-erience Member !
System Specs

:)

Well since you have almost 1000 post I feel you should be granted the title as The Forum Whore :D

Rough draft. Glad you liked it.:D Can be tweaked a little if you like. Or totally different...got some ideas for when I get home. ;)

lol forum whore...does that mean that me, E-punk, and lonman can form the forum brothel?

and waddy would be the forum pimp?

yo want some bitches?
I need to update my sig, think I will concentrate on that rather than my next avatar ;)

What is the proper syntax when you want to use a banner/pic that is stored on a different website as part of your signature?

["img"]enter address here [/img]

Remove the quotation marks around the first img, I just added them to keep it from proc'ing the img request

Fill us in your system specs.. I find them fun and enjoyable to look at.

Would just laff at mine :p

I am gonna upgrade soon, honest.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Would just laff at mine :p

I am gonna upgrade soon, honest.

I find it quite appealing actually, the design is neat.

Mine just plugs my sites, will work up something cool later today, after I roll out of bed.

Wow those are all your sites? Seems like your a busy man.

Yodums

Last one I just admin, the rest just seem to idle these days ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back