• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

i need a isp for internet access uk..

• Thread starter original delboy
  • Start date
O

original delboy

Hi peeps:p i need an internet access isp if possible a 24hr free access as i would like to go on the internet anytime and not have to wait for certain times...i have heard of breathe,aol,bt,ntl etc but which is good and good value for money.

ps i am no longer with ntl

thx:D

Y

ykwadrat

Blueyonder

I changed from BT to Telewest and signed up for Blueyonder (cable/broadband) for only £25/month, when you sign up for AOL, Freeserve, Etc, you pay £15, and for an extra line is another £10 = £25, for the same price you have BROADBAND!!!!!!!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Re: Blueyonder

Originally posted by ykwadrat
I changed from BT to Telewest and signed up for Blueyonder (cable/broadband) for only £25/month, when you sign up for AOL, Freeserve, Etc, you pay £15, and for an extra line is another £10 = £25, for the same price you have BROADBAND!!!!!!!
I am just about to do that very thing up here in Sheffield, we would then network it between 4 PCs...as much as I love dialup, its time to move on.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
£50 installation too, tho we have a fellow student who works for em, so we must get some goodies, I also believe that you have to be an existing telewest member to get this deal, we also get Cable TV from em

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown