I Must Be Blind...........

C

c3po99

for i can't find anything on this site that helps me customize the background of a folder. here is an example of what i want XP to do like 98se up to Win2k

http://www.bigdawg.net/~stumper/acidic/Acidsnap.jpg

The "E:/mp3" background window is what i want to be able to do in XP. could someone please tell me where in this site if, not could someone tell me how its done? i would appreciate it.

c3po99

You're referring to the Windows Explorer backgrounds right? I don't know, yet, but i'm curious now too after seeing your example.

I dont know about XP but you can add background picture with WinME and Win2k by Customize Folder....I try XP but you can only add pic to the Folder but not the Folder's background..

I think you right click on the folder and goto properties and then to customize. It's not working for me. Maybe a service controls this. Don't know, but let me know.

i haven't the slightest idea how to do this. hence me posting this topic. if anyone finds out, it would be much appreciated. its a coolio tweak for the UI.

c3

Open windows explorer............select the folder you want and right click on it.....on the pull down you'll see properties...click on it...check out the attachment

wrong effect. look at my link that i have posted on my original post. thats what i'm trying to do. but i think XP doesn't allow that effect.

I think XP allows it. This seems to match what your screenshot is showing. Sorry about that last post, my mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back