I miss Windows ME...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Not really, but I did have the "pleasure" of fixing a laptop for a friend last night that had the once-enormously-popular and ground-breaking OS installed. ;) I didn't realize ME was installed until I booted the thing up and saw the most horrifying startup screen to ever grace the PC. Needless to say I recommended an upgrade to XP... especially considering that she can get one from her school for $5.00.
<end pointless story>

Disclaimer: No sarcasm exists in this post... really... none at all.

Hey, I had ME installed on one of my Daughter's computers. It ran great, it didn't crash or anything. :eek:

It was that way for about 6 months. Then I stuck in XP. :)

windows_me.jpg

lol, I loved that operating system too, it's greatness always made me feel all fuzzy inside :D

...or maybe that was the chemicals of rage coursing through my body each time I tried to do something complicated...like open Calculator...

I'd use WinME (slaps mouth)
tongue.gif
coz there are still some progs that don't run on WinNT. :eek:

My first AMD machine (it came after the 386 and 486 :D) had Windows ME on it :( soon got that sorted and put 2000 on there though :D

My hubby has ME on his computer,bloody thing need formatting every few weeks :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
My hubby has ME on his computer,bloody thing need formatting every few weeks :rolleyes:
Well, that version of Windows was a disease... that's why they called it "ME". lol :p

ming said:
Well, that version of Windows was a disease... that's why they called it "ME". lol :p
I can't repeat what it gets called in this house :rolleyes: :D

Evil Marge said:
I can't repeat what it gets called in this house :rolleyes: :D
A few weeks after a fresh install, you'll notice that the PC is showing signs of Flu. :rolleyes:

whow... don't tell me your lickle rat has been passing it's flee on to your hubby's pc. :D

I bet he's cleaner than you are,do you have a wash every 10 minutes? :D

NerdUprising said:
lol, I loved that operating system too, it's greatness always made me feel all fuzzy inside :D

Or maybe it was 'cause ya hadn't bathed in a few days? :rolleyes: :p

Evil Marge said:
Just coz it licks it's backside... :eek:
Can't say I do that... so I'll have to admit I'm not as 'clean' as it is. ;)

Evil Marge said:

Lickin it own nuts is not havin a "wash" :eek: :p

Evil Marge said:
Thats what you like to tell yourself :p

Evil Marge said:

Hey, if you could lick your...
eek2a.gif
errrrrrrr... never mind.

The visual just got to me. *goes to take ice cold shower* :p

That's why I luv chinese woman acrobats. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back