I met celebrities at my job

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
ok im most definitely grateful for my new job at ruths chris steakhouse. im the youngest host there but its so awesome b/c i meet wonderful people and some really nice customers!!! today charles barkley (basketball player) and Mr. Belding (actor from saved by the bell, don't know his real name) came today and i SAT THEM AT THEIR TABLE. and later after they ate we talked!! and mr belding gave me his autograph and i didn't even ask for it! how cool is that!!!! and plz tell me if yall have heard of ruths chris b/c its suchhh a good restaurant! a little pricey tho :rolleyes:

oh and some guy from "the young and the restless" but i think hes \a small actor and i haven't really ever watched that show so who cares... oh and mr beldings wife has been on ESPN...
its so cooooool

Thats pretty cool. Celebreties, autographs, and tips? What more could you ask? heh.

prodj88 said:
mr belding gave me his autograph and i didn't even ask for it! how cool is that!!!!

Thats pretty damn funny - still thinks he is gods gift! In the UK he would be called a Z-list celebrity.

haha EP :D
I've not heard of him or any of the other's mentioned

Evil Marge said:
haha EP :D
I've not heard of him or any of the other's mentioned
Haven't heard of him either , tho I have eaten at a Ruth's Chris steakhouse.

lol, i used to be addicted to Saved by the Bell (mostly for Kelly ;))

Nice job :)

Ruth's Chris is way too expensive for the sh!t pay I get. Heard of it but never been there

Yeah, Kelly (Tiffanie Amber Thesan or however it's spelled), was the only reason to watch that show. That's cool though.

I've met LeeLee Sobieski, Dave Mathews, Chris Klien, and Stephen Webber (from the TV series Wings). I thought it was cool or even an odd chance of bumping into a celebrity.

Can't understand why you got sooo excited about meeting these schmutz's you are just as important you are their meal ticket, if you didn't by the merchedise, buy tickets for their games they would be skint. They should be buying you lunch for free as a thankyou for wasting your money lining their pockets!

Because these people are effecting millions of other people every day. They're idols, role models, as well as they are making massive amounts of money, but yet they try to live their lives just like everyone else a lot of the times. LeeLee Sobieski goes to an ivy league school where I use to live and she would never tell reporters or anyone where she went to school because she didn't want it effecting her college life and studies.

They sure sucked you in. Did you give him your autograph? You are more important than them. As I said they would be selling oranges to passing motorists if it wasnt' for you.

ShepsCrook said:
Because these people are effecting millions of other people every day. They're idols, role models, as well as they are making massive amounts of money, but yet they try to live their lives just like everyone else a lot of the times. LeeLee Sobieski goes to an ivy league school where I use to live and she would never tell reporters or anyone where she went to school because she didn't want it effecting her college life and studies.

true dat

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back