I Love Digg

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
Last night Digg said that WalMart was getting at least 5 Wii's in for Sunday. I was planning on going to Fargo anyway but I don't think its really worth it to head up there early just to be disappointed. Then it hits me ... North Dakota has this stupid blue law that states any "non essential" business must close from midnight Saturday to noon on Sunday. That means no getting up early and waiting in line in the sub zero temps. I get to WalMart around one, and don't see jack. Just as I'm about to leave I get this wild idea of ASKING someone if they know when more are coming in. I head to the nearest electronics employee and overhear a line that gives me a bit of hope.

I think we got two left. Can't put them on the shelf though, it would be mad rush.

I have to assume he's talking about the Wii's so I hurry over and ask.

Any truth to the rumor you guys have Wii's in stock?

I get a little smile and he quietly says, we got two left.

I was ecstatic. I barely am able to ask for one, in fact I thought about getting both of them and ebaying the other. But I didn't want to be greedy. Anyways, the dude brings it out, rings me up and I leave happy. Probably the first time I've ever left WalMart happy. THANKS DIGG!

Cool. What games?

I unsubscribed a long time ago cause 95% of the stuff on there is crap, and the good stuff gets filtered down to me anyway from other sites I'm subscribed to.

I got Zelda just because I still had a $50 gift card left from Christmas. Haven't played it yet though, Wii Sports is now consuming the time I once had dedicated to WoW. That what I normally do though... replace one addiction with another.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back