I love coffee ( and coffee loves me )

Honestly, I drink pure black with no sugar, and I never drink expresso.

It's either black, or that starbucks thing, but that's special, because I never have $ to buy it anyway, and yesterday I had a $20, so I celebrated :)

Originally posted by Nick M
Hey! I made a coffee thread last night. How cool!

Hey people, I'm collecting these bottles, so when I get enough of them, I'm going to line my wall with them, I'll send pictures :)

better if you play bowling with them :p :D

Do you ever feel your heart start skipping beats.. to like music or something?

...no. Not really. Speeds up when I certain things, or say, I go to a mostpit someplace to Dark Tranquility, but um...not really Ace.

You are tired nick.. I have no idea what the hell you just said lol

" you are tried nick "

LOL That is a very, very good statement.

That's...Starbucks Coffee. The one you buy in a cup there :) Very good.

Good Morning Marge...it's...6...30 am :) ( NYC time anyway )

Good morning Nick :happy:
It's 11.39am here and still quite dark and depressing :huh:

Rather dark and depressing here too, and it just started to rain. But I have managed to clean up and bring my room into a state that I can bring people over in here, there's someplace to walk etc :)

Marge, hope you have a good day, I'm out now, must go drink something ( * laughs ) then shower, and school!

Over and Out,

Nick

haha.. Red Bull is well nice tho it can get sickly after a while

I love coffee though. Do you drink coffee? When did you start to? I might just start a poll..

aaah to much coffee for you. no wonder your so small.
i hardly drink coffee unless theres somethign spicial going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back