I keep getting logged out

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Is this just me or has anyone else seen this.

"Automatically login" isn't working for me and I seem to get logged out when entering posts and have to log in to post the reply.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
could be something bizarre relating to viewing with www.ntfs.org or ntfs.org
I haven't had any problems here, but the forum software we are using is pre-final so you never know.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
I was getting same thing.

I deleted my ntfs.org cookies and resaved new ones after logging into the new site setup and Badda Bing, Badda Boom, I fixed it.

Heeter

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Heeter said:
I was getting same thing.

I deleted my ntfs.org cookies and resaved new ones after logging into the new site setup and Badda Bing, Badda Boom, I fixed it.

Heeter
Wanted to give the same advice...

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
I had that problem when I went to www.ntfs.org but not at ntfs.org so its kinda weird
might be the cookies domain settings, if you set them to .ntfs.org as the domain then it should work fine for all (thats what I did with my IPB forums cookies)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I know there is an issue with virtuanews and vbulletin3 but other sites seem to be completely affected by this, not just some of the users, if it is linked to that I will apply a fix as I get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut