I just realised.....

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
now we have moved and the new buzzword is OSNN....

what happens to the projectdolphin team (NTFS and spammers paradise)

and the folding@home team (ntfs)

Not to mention that these teams have been set up with hyperlinks to the NTFS.ORG address etc.? :confused: Will NTFS.org always retain the redirect, or is Waddy doing something else with it? :(

It seems a shame if we have to start all our teams over again - but maybe that is life? I think I'll leave things as they are now myself, btu would be interested to hear what others think - esp. the opinion of EP on this one!

L

Lee

Well I prefer ntfs.org rather than this news gig. I am going to have to change all my links, all my yahoo games and chat id's and remove links to ntfs.org. Give me a year or so and they're be gone. Sorry re named.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Lee said:
Well I prefer ntfs.org rather than this news gig. I am going to have to change all my links, all my yahoo games and chat id's and remove links to ntfs.org. Give me a year or so and they're be gone. Sorry re named.
I just updated the urls on my site (links and updates pages), from ntfs.org to osnn.net, no big deal, just need a new logo now ;)

Graebob

Generally Random
Personally I reckon we should start the Project Dolphin team again, mainly cos I only joined a short time ago and it takes down peoples time advantages ^_^

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
if we change the folding team name we have to restart everything...

unfortunately there is nothing I can do and it would be unfair without universal agreement to change the team name and then restart the count from 0 for everyone...

thats why I have just left it as it is since there have been so many contributions already to the project from so many people (many thanks)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I'll get the Project Dolphin team name changed, someone just remind me tomorrow (bump this or the PD thread) in a foul f**king mood right now, so don't feel like looking into it.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I did actually mean later on in the day than 2am. But regardless of that, I have requested from GD that the team name be changed. ;)

*slaps Feggy*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricegoadi