I just have to say...

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I LOVE Butterscotch pudding. And I just had some.*licks lips*

Would move this to the fun stuff forum, but butterscotch is a damn serious thing.

I always find I feel sick when I try and eat the Angel Delight version, tho that is perhaps cos I try and eat so much.

Erm.

Considered fun stuff but there is mostly jokes and funny pics there. :confused: This was a serious observation. I just had to get it out. I feel better now. I know there are some of those chocolate and vanilla people out there who just don't understand.:D

Butterscotch

Try some Haggis, that will take the smile off your face :D

Isn't that like a goats intestines or something like that? Once heard about a Haggis eating contest. I would imagine it tastes baaahhhd. :)

Well, as this is my 1000th post it had to be important...

Last time I had haggis... I suddenly got a cold and the smell of the mucus reminded me of haggis.

Lovely eh?

Not too bad unless you consider what is in it. Suppose you don't really know whats in a McDonalds, and a small observation in Burger King the other day.

Only the new special curry burger has a sticker saying 100% Beef, makes me wonder.

Suppose coming from a cow in some generalised way makes it beef.

CONGRATS EP! Happy 1000. I couldn't think of a better way except to talk about haggis and mucus.

yum yum

Hey EP. That`snot a very nice thing to say about a poor wee haggis. Plural being HAGGI. :D
It has 1 leg shorter than the other, for walking round mountains.
It looks the same at the front as it does at the back, so that the hunters dont know if its coming or going.
The only way to catch them, is with a bow and arrow, cause if you use a shotgun, it gives them lead poisoning. :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D

When I was a young lad, there was this wee lassie who made the best haggis in all Scotland. I should have married that one.:) But, she didn't like Butterscotch Pudding. I had to leave her.*sniff**sniff*

Originally posted by xsivforce
I LOVE Butterscotch pudding. And I just had some.*licks lips*

My FAVORITE food in the world!!!

HAHA! I'm from AMERICA! Just wanted to let you know that I'm not from Great Britain or Europe or anywhere relatively close! HAHAHA! Also, I like tapioca pudding more than butterscotch, so BUTTERSCOTCH IN YOUR face. I don't like wrestling. I don't think anyone does.

As this is such a serious issue I feel I have to reply.

BUTTERSCOTCH RULES :D

HAGGIS SUCKS :eek:

TAPIOCA ( Actually I quite like this )

But......................

PASTIES ARE WHERE IT'S AT ( unless your names Anthony worrel-thompson, who'll get lynched if he comes over the border into Cornwall)

Butterscotch is perfect for any time! In front of the TV, in front of the comp., while drivin' the car..............yeah, any time

BUT Black pudding RULES!!!!!!!!

TOK:D :D

True, Gothic, true. I like to have mine when taking a shower or when cutting the grass. It is especially wonderful during those most intimate of times...ahhh Butterscotch. :D

goodpost.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back