I just had a really good day!

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
First of all; I woke up not tired.

Then in the elevator I found 25c quater that said Ohio on it. And Ohio is special to me; not the state; but a joke that I have with someone. That I like.

Then outside it was snowing. I love snow. Same as I love love.

I went to school. In school I cut history; and went to lunch. This girl saw me; one I really like. She smiled when she did.

Then I picked up a penny that someone tossed and went down her shirt. Toss was accidental; someone was flipping a penny. Oops.

Then after school I tackled my friend; and flipped him over me; slamming him in the snow.

Then I was walking and I yelled **** really really loud a few times. That was fun. I was alone though.

Then this lady; she got out of her house; and her car was buried under snow. She was kinda small, 5 or so. I felt bad so I told her I would help her with her car. I did; she thanked me and then she left.

Then I stopped in front of my church and prayed for a few seconds.

Then I was walking home through a school church yard; and some Catholic girls ran up to me and threw snow at me. I turned around with my eyes rolled and said " why thank you child " they screamed what the **** and ran. Then I walked almost down the block. I noticed in a car window one of them was following me; so I stopped and looked at the sky for about a minute. Then I swirled and began a limping walk toward her. I limp. My knee gives out sometimes. This is near a Catholic Church; and I hear them yell " oh **** " and they ran into the Church. I stood at the door, that Church door; for 5 minutes. Without any movement. Then I turned and walked away.

My voice is very deep; and people say it sounds Satanic. It's deeper then most men I know and crackles. If you don't believe me; I'll post a sample and you'll scare yourself.

Anyway I just really wanted to share.

Thanks for reading; God Bless.

PS. Yes, I know you don't need to know this. But now that you've read it; you do!

Somewhere in the middle I think you forgot to mention the Big Fat One you rolled up at lunch time:confused:

:D :D

Alan - are you insinuating that Nick M does the - oh no, not Nick M - no he couldn't do that - well on second thought - maybe he did do a Big Fat One sometime during the day.:D :D

Actually is sounds like a pretty calm day for a kid in the "city". But as long as Nick M is happy - everyone should be happy that Nick M is happy and maybe he'll share the Big Fat One with us someday!:eek: :eek:

my age is specified somewhere on the forum...look at the pictures on this Xperience photoalbum; try to decide there

what you have mentioned about your day is like Dragon Ball Z series!
don't believe what you see on TV lol:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back