I have GTA:SA!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
My local EB got it a day early...for now I have two images. I'll post more once I've played more...

gtasanandreas1_large.jpg

gtasanandreas2_large.jpg

I also got two posters with it, though they are exactly the same except one is in French :p

I posted I saw it in the store EB games had it all over the place the other day

Sweet... are how you liking it so far?

all my friends got it too. they said theres multiplayer mode...and thats theres really good cars. i wish they would let you change the guys skin color to white tho hehe

probably is a cheat, in the older gta's (3d ones) u can change the costume which is basically the whole skin of the model so u get color change, clothes change, etc

Die@!!!!!#@!$!

I heard the PC version doesn't come out until summer of 05 and I don't even know when an Xbox version will come out. :(

in due time vern, I like the fact that the xbox version comes out later cause they keep working on it to make it less buggy, I know they do it cause of a deal with sony but it only benefits us xbox owners

tuffgong4, yeah, I supposed Xbox will get a better version. Lots of reviewers thought the Xbox double-pack was better, but I don't really see what was better about it since it was essentially the same game.

prodj88 said:
they said theres multiplayer mode...
Can anyone confirm this? I have not heard it yet. I should have the game in the next few days. :cool:

Yep, there is a multiplayer mode, hidden in on of the (many) subgames. At one time, you have found a bike and if the second controller is connected, then player one controls the bike and player two controls the guns to wipe out the baddies. So, not really multiplayer, but it's close.

One of the many interesting wrinkles in GTA's gameplay is that the game now has a two-player cooperative mode. Now, before you get too excited about this, you should know that you can't actually play the entire game with a friend. Instead, you'll run into little two-player icons in certain spots in the gameworld. Walking over one with a second controller plugged in lets you start up a series of special objectives that work sort of like the rampage icons in previous GTA games. You and a friend will be able to wreak havoc in a car or on foot, though the game requires that both players remain on the same screen. While the concept of a multiplayer mode in GTA is pretty mind-blowing, the implementation here makes it more of a fun little addition that, along with all the other crazy things you'll come across as you play, contributes to the feel that the game has a million different things for you to uncover. OK, while there aren't quite a million side missions in the game, it seems to come pretty close, offering everything from a basketball minigame, to pool games played for money, to arcade machines that pay homage to classic games like Gyruss and Gradius.
From Gamespot.com :)

Glaanieboy said:
Yep, there is a multiplayer mode, hidden in on of the (many) subgames. At one time, you have found a bike and if the second controller is connected, then player one controls the bike and player two controls the guns to wipe out the baddies. So, not really multiplayer, but it's close.
That's still pretty good.
smile.gif

Man, SA is BIG! I am taking a little tour around the city, and I still haven't finished checking out Los Santos. Next stop is the farmer's town, then Las Venturas and finally San Fierro!

Okay, this game is fun! I mean very, very fun. Today I didn't go to school(not for the game, other reasons...), so I played this from noon till six. The cities are huuuge! Yesterday it took me an hour to find my way back to my "house" in the game because I was hopelessly lost :p

I'm impressed with the missions so far as well. All the one's I've played so far are varied, and incredible fun to do. I've done things like sneaking into a mansion to steal stuff, taken part in drive-by shootings, been chased by the Russian mafia on a motorbike(while they send dozens of other motorbikes, cars, and a huge truck to take me down), more drive-bys, working out at the gym to become really buff, and last but not least, illegal street racing. Not a bad way to spend one's time eh?

One thing I don't really like is the music in this game. Vice City music that was so much better. This game gives you get stupid gangsta rap that makes me want to jab my ears with scissors, so I just turn the radio off. It would have been very cool if I could have been able to use a custom soundtrack by ripping my own songs on to a harddrive. Alas, this game isn't on an Xbox.

One moment that I won't forget it when Hasan was riding a pedal bike and this car full of thugs just pulls up and beats the crap out of him...that was priceless :D I'm thoroughly enjoying this at the moment, so excuse me while I go "cap some motha****as" :p

lol...man i really wanna play the game now after u said all that but since i have an xbox i dont have a good chance of playing it soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back